Competitive Salary, Good Benefits
Quality Assurance Testing
+ Optimal work-life balance: choose between work from home, office, or both. The choice is yours!
+ Competitive Salary
+ Onboarding and interviewing done remotely
+ Tech focused company, exciting projects
+ Immediate Start Option Available
As a result of a continued ambition and expansion my client, a software house with a great reputation, are actively seeking a QA Tester to work alongside Project Managers.
For over 10 years, my client has been delivering state-of-the-art Software as a Service solutions to the insurance industry. They are known for producing high performing, easy to use systems and moreover they have a refreshing attitude towards work and are known for treating people well.
This is a busy, varied and diverse role and will suit candidates who enjoy a combination of independent and team-based work. Daily duties vary depending on project needs, but generally involve checking website URL’s and web pages for accuracy, completeness and adherence to design. In addition, you’ll play a key role in pre-launch system testing and from this, providing notes to the relevant project manager such that when launched the systems are as robust, accurate and effective as possible.
Core responsibilities: -
* Test new features and bug fixes in the website staging environment
* Regression testing standard functionality after each code deployment
* Investigate reported issues and where possible replicate and document the steps used to resolve the issue/bug
*Communicate and collaborate with colleagues to gain a better understanding of reported bugs
* Seek the details that produce the greatest positive changes
As a valued member of the team, you can expect to have your voice and opinions heard. The company are keen on identifying people who want to work in a modern atmosphere conducive to bringing the best out of people. This job would particularly appeal to those who enjoy sharing ideas and having an input in the technological direction.
Knowledge / Experience Sought;
* Advanced computer skills on Mac, MS Office and Excel
* Strong Mathematical aptitude
* Comfortable with large volumes of data
* Approach problem solving with a methodical and logical mindset
* Effective Communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team
* Prior experience in UAT and Regression testing
* Knowledge of Project Management principles (Agile, Prince2) and web development
The successful candidate can expect;
*A competitive starting salary
*Continued training and investment in skills
*Regular opportunities for further career progression
*The flexibility to choose where you work from – home, office or hybrid. The choice is yours!
Please select your CV